Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm surprised that this is the first Winchester 54 blog, or website dedicated to the M54. It's a great rifle. Maybe it's just a generational thing.

The purpose of this is mostly informational. I want one unified place for all the hard-to-find information that I collect about my rifle, and Winchester 54s in general, and want a one-stop collection of M54 info for other researchers and fans, something I don't have.

A lot of info may come in links, partially to avoid copyright problems, mostly because I am lazy. If one of the links breaks, please let me know by placing a comment on the comment page.

Most of the info will be put in the "pages" rather than as a blog entry, but anytime I make a significant change to a page I'll probably make a new blog entry noting the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment